Monday 23 August 2010

Ideas...


Just back after another visit of our home...and finally able to show you a bit of my closet. Tieing my scarves on an unsued walking closet rod and by doing so, creating a closed area behind to hide luggage....Clever, isn't it? Not from me....I got the idea from TjMaxx.
Makes me think I would really like to know what people think of you by just looking at your clothes...I have recently realized I own scarves and cardigans in approximately all the colours of the rainbow....

Another good idea I could use right now is a 'find-me-right-now-that-b***dy-thing device'. You know, the kind of remote that finds you whatever it is you have lost in your home...a camera charger for instance.... Feel free to pattern it, you who will make it....btw I'll probably borrow your prototype....

No comments: