Sunday 10 January 2010

Possibly the best foundation ever...



I have been on a quest for the perfect foundation for a while now, and I think I might just have found it. I've tried them all: Mac, Chanel, Clinique, Bare Minerals, you name it. I recently was most disappointed with Studio Fix Fluid which broke me out and made me look like a little grease ball.

And the other day at my local Monop I came across this, the Holy Grail. At first I was put off by the fact that it comes out of the tube a strange white colour but as soon as you apply it, it turns into foundation. It's easy to apply, gives a flawless finish, not too matte, not too glowy. It blends right into the skin and lasts all day. And all this for 15 euros. Perfect!



Even better than my Clarins you mean? izit possibol? gotta try it asap...
and will have to reshuffle my whole week schedule immediately...
Thanks Reg!

No comments: