Monday 7 April 2008

Béa, hope you're ready, 'cos I am!





In my last post I said I was ready for some crafting, and yes there has been some crafting done. Not a lot, I have to admit but my new job is keeping me busy!

This rather ugly piece of home ware has now turned into quite a cute teacup chandelier, courtesy of Marie Claire Idées. I will post the pictures soon. At this very moment, the chandelier is in the basement waiting for the glue to dry and for the horrid smell to wear off.

Charity shops, car boot sellers and junk shop keepers all over the country must be wondering why they are selling all their candle stick holders, there wasn’t a chandelier in sight in my local Emmaus centre!

So Béa from across the pond, I hope you’re ready to show your version soon!

The first picture was taken last summer. I basically spent the summer recovering from moving back to France after nine years in Britain by making these little brooches. I am trying to work on a new and improved version. This is proving to be more difficult than I thought but I ain't giving up!

Take care
Reg

1 comment:

on your bike sunshine: Béa & Réré said...

ooooohh!! I already like the chandelier !!!
Bea