Thursday 4 February 2010

Blogueuses Influentes!!







In my book, this is the coolest thing that could ever happen to me. André, the shoe maker, asked some 'blogueuses influentes' to design a pair of shoes. The shoes will be in the shops at the beginning of March. These are my personal favourites. You can read more about this here and here.
Next best thing that could happen to me: designing a bag. So Mr Longchamp, Mr Hermès, Mr Dreyfus, Mr Darel, if your reading this, feel free to contact me.




Atomically crazy.
Well, why waiting Reg?
What about I'll give the shoes a go (even though it's too late and I wasn't really asked...) and you'll make an 'exercice de style', subject : design your bag?

Ready, set....

Alrighty!
I can't do a worse job than Adjani for Lancel.
Sorry Isa but it's a terrible bag. You got the proportions completely wrong.

I just had a look at the Lancel website and apparently there's a waiting list for one of these... Yeah right...
N'est pas Birkin qui veut!




(LOL)

1 comment:

Stéphanie said...

Je trouve cela tout simplement génial ! Elles en ont de la chance ces blogueuses!
http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/